Friday 28 December 2018

Any spare spaces at ValleyCon? - posted by Kelly Gay, 19 December 2018

Valleycon - Hey Allen, have you still got any spare spaces for Jan? Cheers, K

https://www.facebook.com/groups/824840264342234/permalink/1105726316253626/


Allen Yaxley
 I will ask the organisers about numbers, get back to you.👍

Allen Yaxley Sorry Kelly. Looks like we are at capacity. February chari-Con still has room . Couple from Auckland coming down for that one.

Kelly Gay Hey Allen. I had assumed you would be running it (sorry about that!). Never mind. As it turns out I now have to be out of town that weekend. I will look into Chari-con! K

Allen Yaxley Thanks Kelly, sorry , numbers were and are tight . The February event at Hibs looks interesting. Several registered already.


Kelly Gay
 Yep - found the flyer. Hopefully real life will stop getting in the way of my wargaming life!

No comments:

Post a Comment