Tuesday 6 February 2024

Greytown competition: An unfortunate incident involving Tuaregs and Viking baggage - posted by Julian Hannam, 6 February 2024

I noticed Alastair Duncan didn’t post any pics of my Vikings so here’s a memorable moment from my first game. Tuaregs break through my lines to get to my baggage.

Caption “Olga “what is that terrible smell” Helva “don’t look behind you” 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/824840264342234/posts/2523528501140060/


Gavin Pearson
Oooh 28mm Tuareg….so tempting!
  • Like
  • Reply
  • Share
Paul Compton
Gavin Pearson do it! I just finished 15mm Tuareg and they're great.
  • Like
  • Reply
  • Share
Gavin Pearson
Paul Compton agree. Really like Peter Pig 15mm Tuaregs - fortunately (for my sanity & bank balance) I have yet to find as nice a range of 28mm Tuaregs.
  • Like
  • Reply
  • Share
Potbelly Miniatures
I saw those games, and it was literally a massive sea of camels.
  • Like
  • Reply
  • Share
Alastair Duncan
Top Contributor
Apologies for not showing the tuareg liberation of Switzerland either!!!
  • Like
  • Reply
  • Share
Vincent Cholewa
Admin
Group expert
+1
Oops! But the baggage does look great. Too tempting to not attack!




No comments:

Post a Comment