Sunday 4 February 2024

Basing materials from Resene and The Warehouse - posted by Vince Cholewa 3 February 2024

Small basing stock up from Resene and The Warehouse.

I use sepia as the base dark brown to build up earth colours and on the edge of bases. I paint pirate gold under largish areas of static grass. Construction adhesive (Liquid Nails is probably the best-known brand) sticks really well and doesn’t shrink, so I use it to glue figures into their bases and as the filler in one step. 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/824840264342234/posts/2521543098005267/



Robin Sutton
Liquid Nails eh. I use No More Gaps .. interesting 👍🏽
  • Like
  • Reply
  • Share
Vincent Cholewa
Author
Admin
+2
Robin Sutton construction adhesive is stickier than No More Gaps and it’s better of the tool I use is kept wet.
  • Like
  • Reply
  • Share
Ben Vartok
Top Contributor
Sellys caulk is my pick, comes in different colours and good base layer for basing



No comments:

Post a Comment