Tuesday 6 June 2023

DBMM Nationals: Western Wei Chinese vs New Kingdom Egyptians and Cham - posted by John van den Hoeven, 5 June 2023

Well 2 more games yesterday at the Nationals with not the greatest results again but good anyway. My third game against Grant Brown's New Kingdom Egyptian was very close,19-6 to him in the end.It went for 13 turns,we had a dust storm and strong winds and the game swung to and fro.An excellent game,we both enjoyed it.
Second game against Peter Williamsons Cham was not so close,once his warband got into my foot that was it. On reflection I should of flank marched my foot command to keep them away, oh well.

Thanks to Andrew for organizing and my opponents too. 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/824840264342234/posts/2366070416885870













Many thanks for posting, John.
Dad joke, warband battle chant: “We are the cham… pions”.






















No comments:

Post a Comment