Sunday 6 December 2020

Four games at the Warlords - posted by Vince Cholewa, 5 December 2020

 Four games of DBMM at the Wellington Warlords today (I wasn’t playing - I just stopped by on my way to the supermarket). Raymond Dick (Nikophorian Byzantines) vs Graham Starkey (Seleucids); Craig Ellison (Han Chinese) vs John van den Hoeven (Uighur); Richard Mason (Sicilian Normans) vs Paul Graham (Nikophorian Byzantines) played 15mm; and Alastair Duncan (Swiss) vs Bruce Ferguson (Ancient British). We should see posts from people who played, too.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/824840264342234/permalink/1683930678433184/

Neil Sanson chatting with Ray while Graham makes his move.

Craig deep in thought. John spots the camera 📸

Richard isn’t sure he believes Paul

Alastair and Bruce in action

I know it’s an Ancient British fort but at first glance it said “F-Troop” to me.


No comments:

Post a Comment