Saturday 4 March 2023

Updated DBMM events 2023 - posted by Vince Cholewa 28 February 2023

I have updated the 2023 DBMM calendar of events. Changes are:
· February 11, Allen Yaxley’s two-game day, at the Hutt Valley Wargaming Club, John van den Hoeven’s report and a selection of John’s pics have been added.
· February 18-19, ChariCon, Neil Williamson’s competition report and “post mortem” discussing the asymmetrical points system used have been added.
· March 4 and May 6, DBMM at Huzzah! is cancelled.
· June 3-4, DBMM NatCon, Andrew Bennett’s has posted the updated player briefing and registrations are open, contact andrew.bennetts@me.com.
· July 29-30, Levin competition, early and classical Greeks and their enemies, Che Tibby from PotBelly Miniatures is making fab trophies. Email me at toysoldiers111@gmail.com

Information about all the other events is still there. Please do not hesitate to comment or contact me if you would like the information about your event updated. 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/824840264342234/posts/2302497333243179/

Please email me if you would like a copy of the file, I cannot attach it to a blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment