Thursday 5 January 2023

The Graeco-Indians are coming - posted by Russell Briant, 20 December 2022

What do you do when you finish an army...you start another one of course. My Victrix order turned up for my Graeco-Indian army.The Kushan ally and the elephants will be Aventine figures.Something to do over the holiday season though I am working through. 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/824840264342234/posts/2247394765420103/

      • Vincent Cholewa
        Admin
        Group expert
        A good haul!
        • Like
        • Reply
        • Share
        • 2w
      • John van den Hoeven
        Author
        The fact I'm isolating with covid at the moment means I can glue some of these together though I'm not up to painting yet.
        2
        • Like
        • Reply
        • Share
        • 2w
        • Russell Briant
          I’m home with Rona meself (my first introduction to the pandemon)… 
          See more
          2
          • Like
          • Reply
          • Share
          • 2w
        • John van den Hoeven
          Author
          Yeah I cant quite paint yet, been suffering from headaches and tiredness but I'll get there🙂
          • Like
          • Reply
          • Share
          • 2w
          • Edited
        • Rex Hurley
          All the best with that battle you two
          2
          • Like
          • Reply
          • Share
          • 2w
      • Russell Briant
        A Kushy job John (not).
        Looking forward to prog reports and the big reveal...
        2
        • Haha
        • Reply
        • Share
        • 2w
      • Alastair Duncan
        That's a lot of glue you better not sniff!!!
        3
        • Haha
        • Reply
        • Share
        • 2w



No comments:

Post a Comment